Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 4G
The 13.3-inch Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air comes with a sixth-generation Intel Core i7 processor. At the same time, Xiaomi states that the latest processor is improved by 10 percent over Core i5 in the non-4G variant.
Other specs remain same of its predecessor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM and a 256GB standard storage. Nvidia GeForce 940MX GPU with 1GB of GDDR5 VRAM also made its presence in the latest version. A second SSD slot is included in the 13.3-inch Mi Notebook Air 4G variant for further storage expansion. The laptop weighs 1.28kg and is 14.8mm thick.
- 13.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16: 9 display, 170-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits
- brightness, 800: 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Intel Core i7 processor (3M Cache, up to 3GHz) with 1GB DDR5 NVIDIA Gefore GT 940MX GPU
- 8G DDR4 2133MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe × 4 NVMe SSD, additional SSD expansion slot
- Windows 10
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 309.6 x 210.9 x 14.8mm; Weight: 1.28kg
- 2 x USB 3.0 port, HDMI, USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio jack, Realtek ALC255, AKG Customized dual 2W speakers, Dolby audio
- 40Wh battery with up to 9.5h battery life